Needing to work on counting money and counting half dollars? These cards specifically work on counting half dollars in isolation to help with increasing students’ money skills. This set of 24+ task cards can be used digitally (no prep) or be printed (instructions for both inside). The real photos on the task cards provide the students with a hands-on and engaging way to learn ending sounds in words. The digital version of this resource comes in three different ways to access depending on the platforms that you use.
Included in this resource:
- Interactive PDF with self-correction slides
- Boom Cards
- Google Slides version
- Printable Task Cards (Instructions Included)
Looking for a set like this for other coins?? Check these out!
Upload this activity to Google Classroom or another platform or learning management system of your choosing. This activity works on computers, smart boards, tablets, iPads, and smartphones.
Not sure how to use a digital interactive PDF? Download the instructions HERE.
Not sure how to print these materials? INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!
• Errorless Lowercase Alphabet Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Beginning Sounds Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Colors Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Community Signs Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Counting 0-10 Digital Task Cards Distance Learning Field of 3 Task Cards:
Field of 3 Options:
• Uppercase Alphabet Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Letter to Picture Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Picture to Letter Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• What Color? Object to Word Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• What Color? Color Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
Have you subscribed to the Teach Love Autism Insider? It is a weekly email I send out providing you with the latest updates on my blog and website store! I also give you tips, tricks, and hacks I’ve tested and tried to help you in your classroom! Lastly, you can gain access to the Free Resource Library!! To sign up to receive these emails CLICK HERE!