Products in this Bundle:
- Counting Pennies Task Cards
- Counting Nickels Task Cards
- Counting Dimes Task Cards
- Counting Quarters Task Cards
- Counting Half Dollars Task Cards
- Counting Dollar Coins Task Cards
Needing to work on counting money and counting coins? These task cards specifically work on counting coins in isolation (only one type of coin on the cards) to help with increasing students’ money skills. These are great for centers, morning work, and independent work.
This bundle includes each coin (penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half-dollar, and dollar) with a set of 24+ task cards that can be used digitally (no prep) or be printed (instructions for both inside). The real photos on the task cards provide the students with a hands-on and engaging way to learn ending sounds in words. The digital version of this resource comes in three different ways to access depending on the platforms that you use.
Included in this bundle:
- Counting Pennies
- Counting Nickels
- Counting Dimes
- Counting Quarters
- Counting Half-Dollars
- Counting Dollars
Included in this resource:
- Interactive PDF with self-correction slides
- Boom Cards
- Google Slides version
- Printable Task Cards (Instructions Included)
Looking for other sets like this for counting coins?? Check these out!
Upload this activity to Google Classroom or another platform or learning management system of your choosing. This activity works on computers, smart boards, tablets, iPads, and smartphones.
Not sure how to print these materials? INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!
• Errorless Lowercase Alphabet Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Beginning Sounds Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Colors Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Community Signs Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Counting 0-10 Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
Field of 3 Options:
• Uppercase Alphabet Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Letter to Picture Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Picture to Letter Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• What Color? Object to Word Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• What Color? Color Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
Have you subscribed to the Teach Love Autism Insider? It is a weekly email I send out providing you with the latest updates on my blog and store! I also give you tips, tricks, and hacks I’ve tested and tried to help you in your classroom! Lastly, you can gain access to the Free Resource Library!! To sign up to receive these emails CLICK HERE!
Email me: [email protected]
Copyright © Teach Love Autism. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the individual downloading only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.