Looking for a way to work on fractions using digital materials? This set of task cards provide the students with a hands-on and engaging way to learn the math skill of matching fractions in pictures to another picture of a fraction. It is great to help students understand that fractions can be represented in different ways.
- Interactive PDF with self correction slides
- Boom Cards
- Google Slides version
Upload this activity to Google Classroom or another platform or learning management system of your choosing. This activity works on computers, smart boards, tablets, iPads, and smartphones.
These materials are NO PREP & PAPERLESS and visually engaging and age-appropriate activity for special education or young elementary students. This product is still able to be printed for use with hands on learning!
Looking for more digital products?? Check out these related products or email me and make a request! Email: [email protected]
• Errorless Lowercase Alphabet Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Beginning Sounds Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Colors Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Community Signs Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Counting 0-10 Digital Task Cards Distance Learning Field of 3 Task Cards:
Field of 3 Options:
• Uppercase Alphabet Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Letter to Picture Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Picture to Letter Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• What Color? Object to Word Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• What Color? Color Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
Have you subscribed to the Teach Love Autism Insider? It is a weekly email I send out providing you with the latest updates on my blog, website, and store! I also give you tips, tricks, and hacks I’ve tested and tried to help you in your classroom! Lastly, you can gain access to the Free Resource Library!! To sign up to receive these emails CLICK HERE!
Email: [email protected]
Copyright © Teach Love Autism. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.