Just need some realistic task cards for teaching the five senses? These printable and digital task cards are all related to science and understanding the five senses of the human body. They are perfect for hands-on learning! These can be best used as morning work, science center work, early finisher, independent work station materials, and more!
Want to save up to 20%? BUY THE SCIENCE TASK CARD BUNDLE and get 20 sets of task cards at a steal!
The real photos on the task cards provide the students with a hands-on and engaging way to learn The digital version of this resource comes in three different ways to access depending on the platforms that you use.
DIGITAL VERSIONS INCLUDED:
- Interactive PDF with self-correction slides
- Boom Cards
- Google Slides version
PRINTABLE VERSION INCLUDED:
- Printable Task Cards
Looking for other science task cards?? Check these out!
Animal Classification & Animal Groups Task Cards
Upload this activity to Google Classroom or another platform or learning management system of your choosing. This activity works on computers, smart boards, tablets, iPads, and smartphones.
Not sure how to use a digital interactive PDF? Download the instructions HERE.
Not sure how to print these materials? INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!
• Errorless Lowercase Alphabet Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Beginning Sounds Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Colors Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Community Signs Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Counting 0-10 Digital Task Cards Distance Learning Field of 3 Task Cards:
Field of 3 Options:
• Uppercase Alphabet Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Letter to Picture Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Picture to Letter Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• What Color? Object to Word Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• What Color? Color Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
Have you subscribed to the Teach Love Autism Insider? It is a weekly email I send out providing you with the latest updates on my blog, website, and TPT store! I also give you tips, tricks, and hacks I’ve tested and tried to help you in your classroom! Lastly, you can gain access to the Free Resource Library!! To sign up to receive these emails CLICK HERE!
Follow me in many more ways to find out about new products and things happening in my classroom!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
*Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. After selecting that button you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. I really appreciate your feedback as it helps me know what products are most helpful for your classroom!
Copyright © Teach Love Autism. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the individual downloading only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
There are no reviews yet.