This product contains large visuals schedules cards that can be displayed in the classroom for all students to see. It also has station cards to label areas of the classroom for students to identify to complete different work and small individual visuals to use on their personal schedules. This product has multiple uses and is great to prep for back to school.
These images and pictures also work with this product for individual student schedules! Editable Visual Schedule
This product uses Smarty Symbols clip art, but you can edit the text on some of the cards to fit the needs of your classroom. The station cards come in 10 different colors to work with all areas in your classroom. Lastly, there are visuals for your classroom door for when you are not there, a time for an expected return, and a large first then board that can work well up on the whiteboard for students too!
- Over 50 schedule cards
- Editable text on the schedule cards
- First/Then page for class visual support
- Blank digital and analog clock visuals to laminate and write times on
- a “Where are we?” visuals for classroom doors with a time label
- 25 Station or Area Cards with individual visuals for student’s schedules (Puzzles, Dramatic Play, Writing, Phonics, Math, Listening Center, Sensory, Teacher Time, Blocks, Independent Work, Life Skills, etc.)
- 10 Color Coded Station or Area Cards with individual cards for student’s schedules.
- Instructions for easy setup for multiple uses!
- 10 Title Cards for Schedules (Monday Schedule, Our Schedule, Today We Will, etc.)
Follow me in many more ways to find out about new products and things happening in my classroom!
Email me: [email protected]