This resource includes an interactive, self checking PDF of digital task cards that can be used for distance learning or in the classroom on a device.
**Also, this product has a link to FREE access to these cards through Boom Learning with your purchase!
Specifically, this resource is self-correcting and gives the user prompts if they get the answer correct to move on. This set works on IDENTIFYING WHAT with CONTEXT CLUES with a field of 3 answers. It also uses real photographs which can provide generalization of the skill for the learner.
Upload this activity to Google Classroom or another platform of your choosing. This PDF activity works on computers, smart boards, tablets, i Pads, and smartphones.
These materials are NO PREP & PAPERLESS and visually engaging and age-appropriate activity for special education or young elementary students.
Not sure how to use a digital interactive PDF? Download the instructions HERE.
Looking for more digital products?? Check out these related products or email me and make a request! Email: [email protected]
• Errorless U.S. Coin Name Task Cards
• Errorless U.S. Coin Value Task Cards
• Errorless Shapes Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Phonics Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
Field of 3 Options:
• Counting 11-20 Digital Task Cards with Real Photos
• Beginning Sounds Letter to Picture Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Picture to Letter Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Number Identification 0-30 Digital Task Cards with Real Photos
• What Coin? Picture Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
Follow me in many more ways to find out about new products and things happening in my classroom!
There are no reviews yet.