Looking for hands-on, interactive, and fun time-telling activities for your classroom? Use this resource for morning work, independent work, homework, math centers, and more! This set includes materials for the hour, half-hour and quarter of, and quarter after.
Students complete sorting, matching, labeling, and categorizing pages that can be prepped for use in binders, file folders, or as cut & paste activities. These materials are meant for use at a para-led station or an independent station depending on the student’s need for support.
SAVE $$$ and buy the BUNDLE to get materials for ALL YEAR LONG!
Life Skills Independent Work Binder
75+ pages of materials for:
-Time to the Hour
-Time to the Half Hour
-Time to Quarter of
-Time to Quarter After
MORE BINDER MATERIALS:
• Community Signs ONLY Independent Work Binder
• Food Independent Work Binder BUNDLE
• Clothing Independent Work Binder: Tops
• Geography Independent Work Binder: Landmarks
• Household Yard Independent Work Binder
• Money Independent Work Binder Coin and Bill BUNDLE
• Produce Independent Work Binder
• Errorless Telling Time Digital Task Card Bundle
• Telling Time Task Cards: Analog to Digital Match
• Telling Time Task Cards: Analog to Analog Match
• Time Digital Task Card Bundle
• Digital and Printable Morning Meeting BUNDLE for Calendar Time
Have you subscribed to the Teach Love Autism Insider? It is a weekly email I send out providing you with the latest updates on my blog, website, and TPT store! I also give you tips, tricks, and hacks I’ve tested and tried to help you in your classroom! Lastly, you can gain access to the Free Resource Library!! To sign up to receive these emails CLICK HERE!
Follow me in many more ways to find out about new products and things happening in my classroom!
Copyright © Teach Love Autism. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the individual downloading only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
There are no reviews yet.