Looking for seasonal year-long social skills, writing, and graphing activity? This is a printable and digital product with 300 real photo questions with 25 questions for each month of the year! This is perfect to add to a morning meeting or calendar routine, writing station or center, paraprofessional station, or end-of-the-day filler activity.
Set up a bulletin board in your classroom with the question displayed students can answer the question on the bulletin board, on the writing response pages, verbally in a morning meeting lesson, or using an AAC device to increase communication!
Another idea is to have a writing station or center in your classroom. This could be an independent station or a station run by a paraprofessional if your students need more support! Display the question up for students to answer or allow students to randomly choose a question from the pile with the writing pages available and submit it as a writing activity for the day! Extend the lesson by asking students to answer WHY they answered a certain way.
- 300 Question Cards & Answer Choices in Printable PDF and GOOGLE SLIDES: with real photos, visuals, and sentence starter support for answering verbally or written. 25 Questions for each month of the year included!
- 9 Writing Prompt Worksheets: Options for daily or weekly responses for elementary or secondary classrooms. Pages with drawing boxes, elementary handwriting lines, and traditional lines to support learners.
- Editable Name Tags: Use to create individualized tags for students using names or numbers on an interactive bulletin board for students to answer the question.
- Bulletin Board Headers: in 3 sizes and the option to print in black and white or on colored paper to create a bulletin board that can stay up all year!
- Social Skills & Conversation Skills
- Writing Skills
- Graphing Skills
- Understanding of More or Less
Have you subscribed to the Teach Love Autism Insider? It is a weekly email I send out providing you with the latest updates on my blog, website, and TPT store! I also give you tips, tricks, and hacks I’ve tested and tried to help you in your classroom! Lastly, you can gain access to the Free Resource Library!! To sign up to receive these emails CLICK HERE!
Follow me in many more ways to find out about new products and things happening in my classroom!
Email: [email protected]
Copyright © Teach Love Autism. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.