Looking for a way to practice community signs using digital materials? This set of task cards provide the students with a hands-on and engaging way to learn how to match non-identical images of community signs with real photos. This is a digital resource that you get three different ways to access depending on your platforms that you use.
- Interactive PDF with self correction slides
- Boom Cards
- Google Slides version
Looking for a set like this but, with exact matching images? Check this out!
Identical Matching Community Sign Digital Task Cards
Upload this activity to Google Classroom or another platform or learning management system of your choosing. This activity works on computers, smart boards, tablets, iPads, and smartphones.
These materials are NO PREP & PAPERLESS and visually engaging and age-appropriate activity for special education or young elementary students. This product is still able to be printed for use with hands on learning!
Not sure how to use a digital interactive PDF? Download the instructions HERE.
Looking for more digital products?? Check out these related products or email me and make a request! Email: [email protected]
• Errorless Lowercase Alphabet Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Beginning Sounds Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Colors Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Community Signs Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Errorless Counting 0-10 Digital Task Cards Distance Learning Field of 3 Task Cards:
Field of 3 Options:
• Uppercase Alphabet Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Letter to Picture Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• Beginning Sounds Picture to Letter Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• What Color? Object to Word Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
• What Color? Color Match Digital Task Cards Distance Learning
Have you subscribed to the Teach Love Autism Insider? It is a weekly email I send out providing you with the latest updates on my blog and store! I also give you tips, tricks, and hacks I’ve tested and tried to help you in your classroom! Lastly, you can gain access to the Free Resource Library!! To sign up to receive these emails CLICK HERE!
Follow me in many more ways to find out about new products and things happening in my classroom!
Copyright © Teach Love Autism. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the individual downloading only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.