Are you looking for NO PREP reading passages and questions that use symbol supports and are leveled and differentiated to meet the needs of the varying students in your classroom?
Pets Mini Bundle – 5 week unit including sets for dogs, cats, fish, birds, and horses!
These symbol supported reading passages and worksheets can help students build fluency and reading comprehension so you can make the most out of your reading instruction for all learners!
Want to see how I use this? CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO!
This pack in particular is themed around DINOSAURS! You just print and go and you are ready for an entire week of lessons! This is a free version of the product to give you an idea of the other sets and what they include!
- All passages are between a 210L – 400L Lexile Range (First Grade)
- 4 levels of passages with symbol supports
- Book cover with real photo
- Level 1 Passages – This set is in a five page format with one sentence from the passage on each page with symbol supports.
- Level 2 Passages – This set is one page with a five sentence paragraph with symbol supports.
- Level 3 Passages – This set is a one page passage with seven sentences with symbol supports.
- Level 4 Passages – This set is a one page passage with seven sentences with NO symbol support.
Comprehension Worksheets Included:
All sets of worksheets have four levels of differentiated materials to match the passages the students are reading.
- Circle or Color all Images in Passage
- Main Idea Cut and Paste Web
- Match the Sentence to the Picture
- WH- Question Cut and Paste Web
- Comprehension Questions
Yes/No & True/False Worksheets
Fill in the Blank Worksheets
See the video preview of this product to see what is inside!
Have you subscribed to the Teach Love Autism Insider? It is a weekly email I send out providing you with the latest updates on my blog, website, and my store! I also give you tips, tricks, and hacks I’ve tested and tried to help you in your classroom! Lastly, you can gain access to the Free Resource Library!! To sign up to receive these emails CLICK HERE!
Email: [email protected]